Pay Online: With TUITION EXPRESS
You can now PAY ONLINE for your weekly tuition. You will need a Tuition Express ID #. To log in to the secure payment site for the First time, Contact the office for a link.
You will be able to both: pay online and pay at the front desk.
Ask also about “worry free” automatic payments as another option.
Paying for Childcare & Preschool
- DHS Daycare Assistance – any DHS County office.
- Check with your employer for Employee Assistance Programs from your HR Department.
- FEEA – Federal Employee Assistance Program. www.feeachildcareservices.com
Native American children can apply for childcare assistance from any area Indian Tribe.
- Cherokee Nation of Oklahoma – Catoosa Office. Cherokee.org or 918-266-5626
- Muskogee Creek Nation – Okmulgee Office http://www.muscogeenation-nsn.gov/ or 918-732-7680
- We also accept Childcare Benefits from several additional Native American Indian Tribes. Call our office for more information.
Emergency Resources for Families in Crisis:
This is a partial list of Resources for Families in Crisis. If you or your loved ones need additional referrals please make an appointment with the office.
Sand Springs Community Services http://sscsok.org/ (918) 245-5183
Emergency Infant Services http://emergencyinfantservices.org/ 918-582-2469
Catholic Charities http://cctulsa.org/ 918-949-HOPE