Parent Resources

Helpful links for parents to get financial help when needed.

Programs And Helpful Links For Parents


We want to make sure that everyone has every opportunity to succeed. So we put together some helpful links for families who need financial assistance with childcare and other family circumstances as they arise. Utlizie these links and services as needed to help your little family grow! 

Paying For Childcare and Preschool

  • DHS Daycare Assistance – any DHS County office.
  • Check with your employer for Employee Assistance Programs from your HR Department.
  • FEEA – Federal Employee Assistance Program.

Native American children can apply for childcare assistance from any area Indian Tribe.

  • Cherokee Nation of Oklahoma – Catoosa Office.   or  918-266-5626
  • Muskogee Creek Nation – Okmulgee Office   or  918-732-7680
  • We also accept Childcare Benefits from several additional Native American Indian Tribes. Call our office for more information.

Emergency Resources For Famlies In Crisis

This is a partial list of Resources for Families in Crisis. If you or your loved ones need additional referrals please make an appointment with the office.

Sand Springs Community Services    (918) 245-5183

Emergency Infant Services    918-582-2469

Catholic Charities   918-949-HOPE

Contact Us

This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Call Now Button